Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TANGLED!!!

This is Mya's favorite movie and I love this movie! When it first came out in theater, our family went and saw it. On my birthday, I took Mya to see it. For the last month, I had been debating whether to wait for Easter or just go buy it. Well I was way excited for it to come out so I opted to not wait for Easter.

Mya has a sticker chart and to earn the stickers, she has to stay in bed after she gets tucked in. After she gets so many stickers, she gets a prize. She had 3 nights to get 2 more stickers for another prize, so I was positive we would be at Walmart yesterday (the day it came out)...but she wouldn't stay in bed! Yesterday at Lisa's, Lisa came home and showed Mya she had bought the movie so Mya was determined to stay in bed last night so she could get it, too. She did. This morning we went and bought it and watched it this afternoon. It's a good thing I have a little girl so I can act like I'm doing all of this for her, but really, I really wanted this one!

No comments: