Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Mya...

Mya says things that make me laugh, frustrated or just wonder sometimes when she says them. For example:

She makes me laugh how funny she thinks farts and burps are. After she farts she'll say "Did you hear that...I just tooted. Excuse me." then a second will go by, "Can you smell that?! How does that smell???" Oh my little lady...

Frustrating is when she says every time she goes to the bathroom that I need to wipe one more time after she gets off of the toilet, no matter how good I think I got everything and her new thing now is asking if we left any toilet paper in her bum after we wiped...yes this happened once so now she asks every time.

And wonder is when for 2-3 months she wasn't letting a week go by where she didn't bring up her baby sister and ask what her name was going to be. Yes, that was a little alarming for us...especially since you hear of all of those "stories" from the little kids about the baby coming before mom and dad even knows about it. After a month or more of asking what the baby's name was going to be she told us her name is Charly. Charly??? Really Mya??

The first thing that comes to my mind when I hear the name Charlie is Lauren's Dog. My friend Lauren's dog was an old Brittany Spaniel (or something similar). I remember he was a nice dog but he barked at me when I'd walk to Lauren's house and he would stink (sorry Laur, that's how I remember him).The second thing that comes to my mind when I hear Charlie is the YouTube clip - Charlie Bit My Finger.

Third - Charlie Sheen.Fourth - Charly the movie.Fifth - Charlie's is the auto shop my parent's take their cars to.

A sweet, cute little feminine girl running around isn't what I picture when I hear Charlie. Even just now Mya walked in while I was trying to find a picture of a dog similar to Lauren's Charlie and she asked if I was trying to find a picture that looked like Butch (Lisa's dog) and I told her no that I was looking for a picture that looked like Charlie-my friend's dog. She got so excited and said "Oh, Charly like your little daughter, our little baby girl!" Ahhh! She is so funny but we may have a little upset when we decide for #3 and what we end up naming her.

No comments: