Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Biggest Loser Update
2 months down, 1 to go. I'm not as gun ho about it anymore but it's still a constant reminder as I see the piece of candy in the pantry or drive by fast food places and watch Texas Roadhouse and Applebees commercials...so I've stood my ground. I need one last boost to finish it out! I have now lost 11 pounds and am in 4th place out of 50 people. My goal right now is to stay in the top 4 (because they all get $$ prizes). I would prefer 1st place, but that might not be possible. I'm hoping everyone else gives into temptation since December is filled with Christmas parties, Christmas and New Years, while I stand my ground with eating in moderation. That's pretty much what I'm banking on now. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment