Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was way fun! We were at my parent's for the traditional yummy dinner. We were in charge of bringing the potatoes. A couple of times my mom mentioned that I would need to make a lot of potatoes, so we thought we would! It was funny...we ended up making 30 pounds of potatoes and that filled a turkey roasting pan.

Then.....BLACK FRIDAY. Yes, I went this year. Not a lot but I did hit Walmart's midnight sale and got some movies for $2.00 each and pajamas for $4.00. The only way I was going to get all of the movies I was there for was if I made friends with complete strangers and had them grab my movies they were in front of and I would grab them theirs I was in front of. It worked out exactly as planned and got the movies I needed.

Friday we went up to Logan for some bowling with Justin's family, lunch and swimming later at Sherwood Hills. Mya loved it and it was way fun.

Saturday we took Mya to Tangled. She LOVED it! That's definitely a must buy when it comes out. That is what she wants for Christmas...the Rapunzel barbie. Justin got my lights up, we got the tree up. It was a way fun weekend! I look forward to it every year!

No comments: