I don't win things a lot. I'm about 50/50 on games with Justin that we play. Some games he usually wins (there's a few games that I've never beat him) and there are other games that I usually win (not many, but that's why we play those ones a little more so I can keep up with the winning score). In elementary I won an universal remote control from a Snapple lid...but that about does it.
I like to win.
I'm competitive and love the feeling of winning. I am getting better at losing since I've married Justin and I'm getting better about winning, too (Justin's been teaching me how to be a better winner-but could obviously use some improvement, hence this post). I think it runs in my blood because all of us Wayment girls are competitive.
Today I won. Did I come in first? No. But I still won and I am way excited. This just made my day!
I'm doing the Biggest Loser my sister, Rebecca has put together. There are 50 people doing it and we are 3 weeks in out of 16. Each week we are given a weekly challenge. This week's was keeping an exercise journal and incorporating more exercise into your week. If you lost the most weight that week and completed the challenge, you win one of many prizes available. This week I came in second for my weight loss and completed the challenge. The girl that got first didn't complete the challenge, so the prize goes to me.
What did I win??? I chose a Lowe's $25 gift card! Why Lowes? I don't know. I would probably expect me to choose the Target gift card, especially since they have a way cute sweater I want. But there are so many little things I would like to change in my house like lights and fans and faucets that I'm excited to have this go towards one of those things. Did I say I was excited?!
1 comment:
Should I also add that you are ROCKIN' the competition...and are 3rd overall for the competition so far? You are awesome Nat!!
Post a Comment