OH my gosh! These two are adorable. I am a bad friend and haven't even seen little Parker yet! I love your blog. Your family is soooo cute Nat! I am totally jealous, I want babies now! Nat...I have a problem. When I read your blog I want a baby SO bad. When I am in church and this annoying family sits by us every week I just think I need more time...then I read your blog. I am baby bi-polar! AH! What is wrong with me?
One more thing to say--I love the Fred post! She is adorable. Justin is such a cute dad too!
I keep saying this, but lets really get together soon!
1 comment:
OH my gosh! These two are adorable. I am a bad friend and haven't even seen little Parker yet! I love your blog. Your family is soooo cute Nat! I am totally jealous, I want babies now! Nat...I have a problem. When I read your blog I want a baby SO bad. When I am in church and this annoying family sits by us every week I just think I need more time...then I read your blog. I am baby bi-polar! AH! What is wrong with me?
One more thing to say--I love the Fred post! She is adorable. Justin is such a cute dad too!
I keep saying this, but lets really get together soon!
Post a Comment