Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So I had this dream...

So last night I was feeling a cold coming on so I asked Justin if we had any Airborne. I ended up finding some and took it before bed. Justin couldn't fall asleep last night so after I fell asleep he ended up going downstairs to watch TV to help him get tired. Before he went downstairs we had this conversation(remember I have already fallen asleep and on the bottle of Airborne it says to ask a doctor before taking if you are pregnant or breastfeeding since there is such excessive amounts of vitamins and other stuff in it):

Justin: Did you take Airborne?
Me: Yes, I found some
Justin: I didn't think you could take that when you're pregnant
Me: I'm not pregnant
Justin: I meant-
Me: Breastfeeding? It's fine...

So because of that conversation combined with me doing the Biggest Loser, I had this dream:

I'm looking in the mirror noticing my stomach is getting tighter and flatter. I'm really excited about my results from working out and eating good. Then I notice a little bulge. I start feeling the bulge and can almost grab it. It's about the size of a kid's Nerf basketball, but it feels hard. Justin's standing next to me and I tell him, "I think it's a baby in there!"

Ha ha ha ha!!! I love my dreams. They always give me a good laugh the next day.

(The title is for you Rebecca. Apparently I start out a lot of my conversations with you this way)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love our conversations starting out this way ;), it just wouldn't be you if it didn't! I miss you.