Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Meet Fred

Yesterday was a total fish day. This is Fred - the newest member of our family. As you can see, he is a Betta Fish...which are usually covered with bright, beautiful colors. Fred's not very colorful and his eyes sort of creep me out, but Mya loves him and insisted on him. We're pretty sure Mya was his only chance for leaving Pet's Mart alive.

So it was Justin's day off yesterday and the night before he asked Mya what she wanted to do with him and her reply was to go look for animals. So that morning Justin took Mya to Pet's Mart to find animals and that's when he ended up buying her the fish. After that, they went fishing at Steed's Pond. While I was at work, this is the text I got with her beautiful catfish. I think yesterday was an official "Ugly Fish Day." Maybe you missed the memo???

1 comment:

Erin Ropelato said...

Only a kid would be happy when catching such a ugly fish, a true outdoorswomen. Did you catch any fish justin?
Scott