Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Labor Day

I'm a little late posting Labor Day since it's almost October now, but better late than never. We went up to Browne Lake again with my family. Mya went up a few days early with my parents and loved it. (In fact, we were talking in the car yesterday and she said she wanted to go camping tomorrow and she would go up with Grandma for a little while and then I could come up and she would sleep in her trailer - funny girl). I won't lie, I got a lot done in those couple of days without her...but I did miss her and was so anxious to get up there and see my little girl!

This year we invited Justin's brother, Braxton, to come with us. It's always a good time with Braxton. Him and Justin are pretty close so we usually see quite a bit of him. Mya really loved having Braxton up there! The things we did were just the usual but tons of fun and always a relaxing weekend. We did some fishing, campfires, roasting hot dogs/marshmallows, driving around to see animals at night, and hanging out with family. Mya loves having all of her cousins up there to play with her and aunts that compete to be her favorite and always have grandma and grandpa tied around her little finger. Parker loved it and he had all of the attention he could want!

It was definitely another fun year and I love this tradition!
I couldn't resist...she's cute even with her butt crack showing.
Mya caught the first fish of the trip from our family.
She's showing off her owies...A few days before she went up camping, she grabbed my hair straightener when it was hot causing 6 blisters across her little fingers. Poor thing...and the day before she smashed her pinkie turning her nail purple. It was a rough couple of days for that little hand.

No comments: