Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Little Moon

So in the last four or five days I have been mooned daily. You might think it was Justin that's done this, but surprisingly it hasn't been him. Mya thinks she invented mooning and she thinks it's hilarious. Sometimes it's when she's getting ready to get in the tub and before she undresses, she pulls her pants and panties over her bum and turns around until I look. Other times, it's just random during the day. She'll pull her little pants over her little bum and start giggling until I notice. It's really hard to get mad at her because when this sweet, innocent, little girly girl catches you off guard with a butt crack, it's really hard not to laugh. I've explained to her about keeping our bums covered and we don't want anyone to see our parts, but she still thinks it's hilarious to surprise me with it and she laughs so hard every time. Oh, she makes my days interesting!