With Justin gone hunting, Parker became the man of the house for a few days. The first night Justin was gone, Mya went to a sleepover at her Grandma Ropelato's house. It was so weird just having only Parker at home with me. I won't lie...I got nervous. But I figured for that first night that Parker probably has a lot of angels around him so I had him sleep in my bed right next to me so maybe those angels would keep me safe, too. :)We had a lot of fun that weekend. Mya and I watched a movie and ordered pizza. She did crash once though...(she likes ice instead of bandaids-I'm good with that, it's a lot cheaper) I also let her sleep in my bed the other nights! I was so looking foward to sprawling out on my bed, but that never happened. That's okay though because I think it was so much more fun this way!
1 comment:
Nat! Your family is adorable! You are such a cute little mom! I love it. Jealous! hahah she mooms you...that is too funny. Especially since she is so girly and sweet! Parker is adorable too!
Post a Comment