Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Love To See The Temple

Since Mya was sick on Sunday, we stayed home and before her nap, I ended up rocking and singing to her. One of the songs I sang was "I Love To See The Temple" and after I finished she said, "Mom, I want to go to the temple." So we planned it. After naps were over, we would all head up to the temple so she could see one up close. She LOVED it! It was so fun watching her run around smelling flowers and staring into the water fountain. It was such a fun thing for us to go do. The next night we ended up doing our family night about temples and found all of the temples around our house. I just love her!
After the temple, we headed over to LaFerrovia to get some pictures of her. I'm pretty sure I have the cutest girl in the whole world!
I love this picture! Mya got nervous sitting on the window ledge and started crying a little but her Daddy was there to comfort her and make everything all better!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The shots of Mya are adorable! I agree, you have one of the cutest girls. I miss having that girl around.

Rebecca said...

I love those pictures!!! Is that last shot a picture of her daddy or her grandpa?...haha, kidding Justin. Aren't you glad we're in FL?

Justin said...

Is that comment because of the grey hair or the sweet double chin? I told natalie to foto shop that stuff out but I guess thats what gets her going.

Dawn said...

the pictures are great. I like the different angles. Good JOB!