Monday, June 14, 2010

From The Mouth Of Babes

First off, Mya is such a good little mommy to Parker and all of her baby dolls. That being said, I've been waiting for this day to happen for a while now...I just thought it would come a lot sooner.

In nursery a couple of years ago, one of the little boys' mom just had a baby and I found the little boy sitting in a corner with one of the baby dolls with his shirt pulled up and the baby's head up to his nipples as though he was feeding the doll. It was hilarious! So tonight, as I am bathing Mya, I asked her if she was ready for me to wash her so she could get out. Her response: "Not yet. I'm feeding my baby milk from my boobs."

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love it! She's such a smart girl