Friday, April 23, 2010

Good-Bye Jaydan!

Justin's brother left for the MTC in Argentina on Wednesday. He's going to be serving in Uruguay! The night before we all went to dinner at La Ferrovia after he was set apart (this is their family's favorite place to go and where Justin and I went on our first date and where he proposed to me at). The next morning, we all headed down to the airport to say good-bye. I think it would be so tough to do it this way-just get on a plane by yourself and head to another county, whose language you don't even speak yet. At least he met up with some other missionaries heading out. Mya's kept telling us "I'll miss Jaydan a lot" for the few days before he left. But she knows he going on a mission and with the best way for me to explain it to her, I think she really understands what's going on. She'll tell us now that "Jaydan went on a mish. People are sad because they don't know Jesus or about church. Jaydan's going to go tell them about Jesus and church so they can be happy." I can't believe how much she can comprehend! I just love her!
Good Luck Jaydan! See you in 2 years!

No comments: