Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're Ready!

5 days left! Here's the latest picture of our little boy! My last appointment was on Thursday night and I was dialated to a 3 and 75% effaced. The doctor told me he would be surprised if I made it to my next appointment this Friday...but I just smiled because that's exactly how I was with Mya and I still made it to the day he started me. In fact, I'd be so disappointed that I made it to the next doctor appointment, so this time, I won't be discouraged because I'm just counting on the 3rd.

We are ready for him! His room is done! Here are the pictures:

Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
We're pretty excited! Justin was sad to lose his hunting room, but I think he's okay with it since it's for a good cause.

2 comments:

Lauren Graff said...

Nat! I love your blog. You are a cute mom! And this room---adorable! I am amazed, I think I am going to need help with decorating and other things--that is in a few years...well we'll see! And I think you look so cute, you are not big at all! PS if this makes you feel better I got some stretch marks on my thighs from lifting in soccer, I cried and then tried butter cream stuff and they shrunk! Too much info..OK!

Amber said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the room...SO cute!!! I am really excited for you. Love ya girl! Hope it all goes good! Keep us updated.