Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ice Skating


A few weekends ago we went ice skating with our friends Chad and Amanda. It was fun having Mya with us...except I don't think Justin's back loved it since he had to push or hold Mya the entire time. But we still all had a ton of fun.

It wore Mya right out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie, can I just say I'm impressed! You did such a good job documenting your trip. How great to be able to look back at your trip and really remember the good times and all the little details we sometimes forget. It looks like you guys had a blast. Mya is a doll! Everytime I see her she is even more adorable than the last! Loved the last few posts about her. Too cute.

amity said...

what a great idea!!! i didn't even know they had skates that small. your family is adorable.