
I find myself laughing at Mya so many times a day! This new stage she is in is so fun! She's really into doing whatever you're doing...she thinks she's so big. Here are 7 things Mya frequently does that makes me smile.
1-She has to hold the tag on her blankets. When she wants to sleep or just cuddle, I hand her the tag and in goes her thumb.
2-Every time she brushes her teeth now, she coughs and then spits-no matter where she is at (this includes spitting on the floor). Her coughing is from watching me gag on my toothbrush so now she thinks she has to do it every time.
3-Every time she gets in her high chair she folds her arms, ready to pray. Sometimes she'll does his multiple times and we have to tell her we don't need to pray before every bite.
4-When it's dinner time and I'm cooking, she'll come in, get a pan or two out of the cupboard and pretend to cook. If I train her right, pretty soon I won't have to cook anymore!5-If you ever tell Mya "I'll be right back," she'll start shaking her finger (kind of like "no no" but it means "be right back"). If she doesn't do this, it means she wants to go with you.
6-Mya loves the garbage can! If she finds anything on the floor that can get thrown away, she is quick to put it in the garbage. The only down fall to this is she is curious what's in the garbage...which explains why she came up to me yesterday with something all over her mouth, only for me to find an empty yogurt container she had pulled from the garbage and licked it a little cleaner.
7-When she looks in the mirror now, she'll pretend to do her hair. I guess she's watched me a few times get ready in the morning. She also likes to do her make up with me. I usually give her a brush and she'll rub it on her face.
I've noticed a lot about her modeling us with everything we do. If we drink, she drinks, if I wear a necklace, she wears a necklace. It's so fun and I just love my girly girl.
1 comment:
She makes me laugh so hard with her mimicing. I'm going to teach her something naughty and destructive next week.
Post a Comment