Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Things We Go Through

I love being a mom, but sometimes, I could do without the poop and throw up! The last couple of weeks, Mya's been really sensitive. I thought I was done with the blow outs and throwing up months ago! But it's been the last 2 or 3 weeks that's she's been going through this. Yesterday morning, she threw up twice before work, but she seemed fine every other way, so we still went. But towards the end of work, she had a blow out. She hasn't been eating very well either. Then tonight, she threw up on her and me at Justin's parent's house so we had to run home to change. After the priesthood session, we all went to dinner, and she had a blow out. Luckily I ran back inside to grab pajamas when I had come home earlier to change her clothes. But I'm not sure what's wrong with her. If you have any ideas, please let me know. I'm not sure if it's her milk, teeth, or if she's eating too much sugar. I'm hoping it's the sugar and not the milk. I'm going to do no juice or sweets this week to test that out. Hopefully it gets better. (Oh, and to help me do this, please don't give her any sweets or juice so I can figure this out). Hopefully I can figure this out before Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing, I hope she feels better! Emery got sick a couple of weeks ago and it seemed to last like 2 weeks. She could not kick it. It was weird though because she would act totally normal and everything would be fine, but for 4 nights in a row she would wake up in the middle of the night lying in throw up and occasionally she would have a bout of diarrhea and be extra fussy, but it wasn't a consistent thing. She would be playing and then all of a sudden start throwing up. I wonder if Mya has something similar. Just a thought. I hope it's not the milk too. Good luck! Keep us updated!

Lisa said...

So strange. Hope it just goes away for you.