
Christmas was so fun with Mya this year. Every present she opened she stopped and played with it. Even when she opened a book, she wanted to read it. It was way fun. Her favorite thing she got for Christmas - Toothbrushes!

After she got her toothbrushes from her stocking, she had to have them with her the rest of the morning. Even now when we go in the bathroom, she has to have both toothbrushes.
Favorite toy #2 - Cell phone.

She always wants people's cell phones, so she definitely needed one. She loves playing with it (unless there's a real one nearby, then she prefers the real phone). I thought we left it at the bowling alley on New Years Eve, but I found it! Good thing because she loves it!
Favorite Toy #3 - Babies!

She is such a good mom already! She loves feeding her babies (they were twins) and putting their blankets on them. In fact, after we were done opening presents, I got it on camera her just sitting against the wall holding the bottle up to the baby's head and looking around, then taking a swig from the bottle, and putting it back to the baby's head. It was really cute.
Other fun things she loved getting -

Blocks, Car Seat, Bubbles (in her stocking), Baby Cheese Puffs (these were seriouly gone in 4 or 5 days. She loved them), a book and keys.

The one thing she didn't love getting on Christmas (but loves now) - Pajamas! It was her last present to open and one too many. When I handed it to her to open, she pushed it away. When I tried again, she started crying (she really just wanted to play with her phone). So I opened them for her and when I handed them to her, she threw them. But she loves them now.
It was a way fun and memorable Christmas!
4 comments:
they just get better from here. :)
Isn't Christmas so much more fun with little ones! Mya looks like she had a great Christmas. She is so cute.
Love the third picture of Mya. She is such a ham!
Justin & Natalie - thanks for inviting me take a peek at your blog. Mya is soooo adorable. I love the picture of her with her toothbrushes - very cute! Stay in touch! Can't wait to see Mya in person again - she was so tiny the last time I saw her!
Post a Comment