
Two Saturdays ago, we had nothing planned. So Justin told me to finish getting ready and he would take me and Mya somewhere. I wasn't sure where we were going, but once we got by Logan, I realized by the signs that we were going to Hardware Ranch.

For those of you who might not know, this is where they put grain out for wild elk to come feed during the winter. They get up to 600 elk by the end of the season. So we waited in line then went for the sleigh ride through the elk.

It was really fun and way nice to get out and do something. Even Mya liked looking at the elk. Once when we were stopped she kept moving and nodding her head so I would turn her around so she could see the elk.

It was cool seeing them up close and it was way nice to spend some family time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment