Mya thinks it's funny to sneak out of bed after she's been tucked in lately and hide. There's been a couple of times where we've had a hard time finding her and we're checking the locks on the doors to make sure she didn't go outside. (She never has). Last time we were in the kitchen talking about the day and we heard her door open. After about 5 minutes, Justin quietly went upstairs to see what she was doing and could tell she was hiding under our blankets to scare us when we went to bed. We decided to leave her there until we were ready to come to bed (after the dishes were done and everything cleaned up). By the time we were done, this is how we found her.



I remember hiding in my parent's bed at night after they thought I had gone to bed to scare them, too. I'm sure they knew I was in there with the big lump in the middle of the bed, but when I was little, I thought I really got them!
No comments:
Post a Comment