Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Biggest Loser

Biggest Loser is over! I ended up taking 4th all together and lost 19 pounds...but have gained a few back so I've got to stay on top of it! For 4th place, I won $75 so what did I do with the money???

Well....a while back I won some pans from PickyPalate that retailed at $160 but they came with the lids shattered. I took them back to Walmart but instead got a gift card instead...so I combined my winnings (no, I did not go to Walmart...I used the gift card for groceries) plus Justin went all out and surprised me and let me go pick out a new oven and microwave!!! I LOVE them! We have bigger plans for our kitchen, but this is just the beginning. Since then, Justin's painted our fridge black to match all of our appliances. Thanks Love!

No comments: