I can't believe Parker is 6 months old already! Here are some things about Parker:•He army crawls everywhere!
•This boy LOVES to eat!
•He loves to smile and laugh, and when he does, it's a chain reaction to making everyone around him happy.
•He and Mya love each other. (They are so cute together when we go on drives. I'll hear them talking to each other-Parker will just babble at Mya and Mya will hold his hand or his bottle if he needs to drink it. Sometimes they'll get each other laughing. She's such a good big sister to him!)
•He is such a momma's boy!
•He gets so excited to see Mya or Justin. When they walk in a room, he'll start kicking his legs and digs his head in my shoulder, excited for them to come see him.
•He things crinkling paper is hilarious. (Mya thought ripping paper was hilarious when she was this age) I was at work stuffing packages and he was belly laughing so hard. It took me a minute to realize he was laughing every time I would crumple up newspaper.
•He loves TV. I know, that's bad. But he seriously loves it and good luck getting his attention when baby einstein is on. (No, we don't watch a lot of TV in our house and I don't put Baby Einstein on very often. Only when I have to get something done and he's not letting me.)
•He loves bathtime and recently learned to splash. (Mya does not love this when she takes baths with him.)
How did he spend his 6 month milestone? Sick. Poor kid has a cold along with the rest of our family. I had no idea that having a little boy would be so fun. I love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment