Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Swimming Weather!

It has been so hot lately! Once it finally started to warm up this summer, I decided to go find Mya a sprinkler toy or something since we can't seem to find her pool this year. I ended up coming home with a slip-n-slide! She loved it. She doesn't really get the whole slide-down-on-it-on-your-belly concept, but she loves crawling through it and hanging out in the little pool at the end.Then last week was our ward's swim party at the Roy Aquatic Center. She had a blast! She even went down the big slide with Justin!Ever since we went to Florida to visit Rebecca, Mya's wanted her own tube for swimming. So today I bought her one along with some floaties for her arms. I think we'll have to go swimming very soon so she can try out her new toys!
She was so excited she went and got herself dressed...what a goof!

No comments: