He's here! I love having a baby in the house again! He was born on Monday, May 3rd at 2:14 pm. He weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. The delivery went really well. It went twice as fast and easy as Mya's delivery, and that one went really good, too. He's healthy and such an easy baby! Mya's been very helpful. She is more emotional about everything right now, but she is very proud of her baby brother.At the hospital:




(Parker brought Mya a gift when he came! He brought her a watering pail, walkie talkies, bubbles, and nerf guns! She loves them!)With the Grands (and Great Grands):





Finally at home:




5 comments:
Thank you for sharing your blog with us. We admire your cute little family. Parker is a handsome little man! Mya is a cute big sister. I hope to come over a visit you soon. LOVE your blog!!
Theresa
You and Justin sure make cute kids. I am so happy for your little family. We sure love you guys a lot.
oh my gosh!! he is so adorable!! congratulations you guys!! what a sweet family.
Congratulations Nat! He is adorable!
Oh Nat! He is so sweet. I can't wait to hold him, and hear all about his first couple weeks.
Post a Comment