So, I get a lot of different kinds of dreams. A lot of the time, I can find something that I talked about with someone the day before and that night, I'll dream about it. Sometimes, my dreams are just random and have no meaning and I have no idea where they come from. But, last night, I think my dream had a meaning. I think it was my subconscious letting me know what it really wishes for.
I was in elementary school and we had an assignment due. Me and 5 others finished the assignment that day and turned it in, but the rest of the class hadn't done theirs. As a reward, the teacher let us 6 have an extra 30 minutes at recess after lunch. We were all so excited and talked about what we would do with that 30 extra minutes. I was seriously the happiest I could ever be and I was so happy because I knew exactly what I would do with those 30 minutes...I would take a nap! I was so excited for that nap, that how could I ignore that wish? So today, I am taking a nap. It might just be 30 minutes, but I guess I am really missing my sleep if I'm dreaming about sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment