Sunday, March 7, 2010
Oh, Baby!
9 weeks left and it's starting to hit me! (Maybe even be 8 weeks if I go a week early like I did with Mya). I am not ready for this baby to come! I did go buy a bunch of stuff a couple of weeks ago so I'm feeling a little better, but I still have a bigger check list than I would like. Last week we went and bought the paint for his room. To be honest, I'm a little nervous to paint it. I love color on walls and love seeing other people's houses where they'll go bold and do a dark color. So I'm nervous because I decided to go dark and be a little more bold this time. I'm excited to see how it all turns out. My goal this week is to get the baby's room ready to paint. That means clearing out the computer room...and finding a new home for it all! Wish me luck! I'll be doing before and after pictures of this whole project when it's done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey let me help with your check list! I have oodles of time on my hands I would love to help with anything and everything.
Clothes are mailed! Does that make you feel any better?
Post a Comment