I've noticed the last few pictures I've taken of Mya all have to do with what she's wearing. She gets very excited to dress herself lately and if we're not going anywhere, I let her wear it until she gets tired of it. So here are her fashion trends I'm sure will catch on soon:

Here, she is sporting the thermal pajamas with some style and accessorizing it with a butterfly belt and adult fuzzy socks. Her hair is fashionally pulled up into a loose ponytail (her favorite way to have me do her hair lately).

I brought Mya back the lotion and shower cap from our hotel and she loved it. We both had a good laugh when she looked in the mirror.


This is the latest she came up with today. She decided to go through all of her bows in a certain container and pulled out any that weren't the head-band style. She then asked me to put all of them in her hair. Oh she makes me laugh! I love my days with her!
2 comments:
So funny! Gotta love this little fashionista!
Huh? I have that same outfit...what's so weird about it? She looks perfectly normal to me.
Post a Comment