I had a great birthday this year! Since it was on Sunday, we did a lot for it on Saturday...so it was like 2 days for my birthday. Saturday morning I made cinnamon rolls...Did I ever make cinnamon rolls. I endend up with 44! I decided that's what I wanted this year for my birthday treat and we were supposed to have my family's family night on my birthday so I would just bring the dessert. My sister called me Saturday morning just when I was about to roll out the dough to tell me they were cancelling it because pretty much everyone in her house was sick. I ended up just baking almost all up and I have just one pan left I just put in the fridge that I didn't bake up. Let's just say we've been giving out a lot of cinammon rolls!That night we took Mya to my parent's house and went out on a date! We went to Corbin's Grille (delicious!) for dinner then went shopping for a coat after. We ended up finding 2 on great deals and it actually cost us the same as it would have to get one! The rest of the night we went and visited Derek and Heidi's new baby, stopped and got a Papa Murphy's pizza for the next night and rented movies for Sunday, too!
Sunday was great! Justin and Mya made us all pancakes for breakfast and the rest of the day was so relaxing. We played games, watched movies and had pizza! My parents and Bridgette and Jess came over to visit (and yes, I was still handing out cinnamon rolls!). It was just such a fun laid back day!
These are probably the cutest balloons I've ever gotten! On Saturday, Justin and Mya went shopping and got balloons and flowers. Mya picked out the balloons-well, actually the balloons and flowers-and she was so excited to show me when they got home. She came running upstairs to show me. Here's our conversation:Mya: Mom, Watch!
Me: Thanks Mya! I'm so glad you got those...Princesses are my favorite!
Mya: I know, Mom
She just makes me laugh!
1 comment:
so, i really did remember, i think i actually sent a card awhile ago for your birthday, if not sorry. but happy birthday nat. love ya
your favorite brother in law
brax
Post a Comment