Monday, February 15, 2010

Plumbing...Who Knew?

So I came across this blog today called Or So She Says and after reading down a couple of posts, found this post on plumbing. Now, I'm one of those girls that I rely on my husband a lot to do all of the guy stuff around the house. Some women are do-it-themselves kind of girls, but I am really good at just asking Justin to do it. A while ago (I don't want to put him on the spot, but it was probably almost a year ago), I told Justin that I noticed our bathroom sink was getting backed up and asked him if he would clean the drain out. The reason he hasn't done it up to this point is because (and I don't blame him) it's disgusting! There's a weird smell from everything rotting in there and all of the hair looks like a dead rat. So when I saw this girl's post about unclogging your sink, I decided that I could do that. It didn't even require any tools! So I did what she explained and it ended up being way easy and we now have a hair-free drain! I'm pretty proud of myself!

No comments: