Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Poor Little Girl!

Mya's been sick this past week and at first I thought it was her allergies. But each day it was getting so much worse, so last night we took her to the doctor's. She kept putting her fingers in her ears the last two days and I wanted them to check it out along with all of her other symptoms (runny nose, cough, watery eyes - sometimes swollen, not eating...) and we found out that she has a viral infection that's been going around but that caused fluid build up in her ear and so she has a small ear infection in her left ear! I feel so bad for her. We got her some amoxicillin so her ear should stop bugging her by tomorrow and she seems to have so much energy back already! She's never had an ear infection before. But we'll just keep her humidifier going and hope she gets over it soon!

No comments: