Monday, August 10, 2009

New Set Of Jewels

Here's Mya:
Now here's a closer look:
I got brave on Saturday and decided to get Mya's ears pierced! She loves them now, but that first day was a little rocky. She cried a lot when it happened, and then did okay when she got to pick out new bracelets. But then every time she thought about it afterwards, she'd start crying. That night she woke up a few times. We'd go in there and she'd just be sitting up crying. I think it was because she wasn't sure how to lay. But once we'd lay her back down, she'd go right to sleep. The next day she was excited about them and was excited to show people. I'm glad I just did it and I think she's adorable with them! Here's some more pics of yesterday:

3 comments:

Trichelle said...

YAY!! She does look just so SO cute. What a fun thing for her little girly attitude too!

Dawn said...

I think she looks so cute and it fits her to a tea. She is such a prissy little thing.

Lisa said...

This year it's earrings, next year will be a training bra. They grow up way to fast. The earrings look adorable on her. Can't wait to see her.