Saturday, August 22, 2009

Major Girl's Weekend!

I typed this up a while ago and was just going to add pictures, but forgot to. So here it is:


While Justin went hunting this past weekend, Mya and I have been able to spend a lot of time together! I've even done my cleaning after she's gone to bed at night so we can play all day. Friday we went shopping for a while with my mom! It was way fun and I got some great deals on some clothes for Justin at Rue 21. But once we got home, it was play time! We painted Mya's nails, watched Barnyard, blew bubbles (which Mya finally figured out how to do it herself) drew on the sidewalk, and swang. Throw dinner in there somewhere and Ice Age and that was our entire night. It was so nice to have that one on one time together.

On Saturday, we had to run some errands, but later than night Ivy and Zaden came over to play with Mya. They loved playing outside! They swang, blew bubbles, played kitchen, drew on the sidewalk. Afterwards, we had dinner then watched Enchanted! It was such a fun weekend! Even today Mya and I were able to go shopping some more and visit Justin at work and take him a Slurpee. It has been the best weekend!

No comments: