
I'm thinking that Mya maybe gets tired of things going where they belong and needs a change once in a while. Sunday morning she woke up before I was ready to get up, so I let her play while I laid in bed. After a while, I hear the computer turn on then I hear her walking around. She was walking kind of loud for the carpet, so I checked it out and found her pushing the computer chair into the bathroom and shutting the door behind. She ended up leaving the chair there so I have no idea why she thought it needed to be in the bathroom, but I thought it was really funny.
Busted. Once I went in the bathroom, she went to push the chair back into the computer room. Oh, and when I put the chair back in the computer room, she had logged in under Justin on the computer. Funny girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment