Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

Easter was so much fun, especially since Mya was so into it this year. Easter morning I asked Mya if she wanted to see if the Easter Bunny came. She said ya, even though she had no clue what the Easter bunny was. As soon as we went downstairs and I showed her her basket, she was smiling huge! The first thing she said from what she noticed in her basket was "shoes" and then reached right for her baby in the basket. It was a way fun morning!


She was so excited with all that the Easter Bunny brought her! (Actually, I think she was yawning)
Gotta try the new shoes on...
Check this out! My daughter has such a sense for fashion! She got the necklaces, shoes on (with feetie pajamas) carrying her baby...later on she also had bracelets on and carrying what looked like purse with chalk in it. I wish I could dress as good as her.
We had to go try out the bubbles and chalk. Justin's tracing her body like a crime scene victim. She did NOT like this!


After church it was off to the Grandma and Grandpas' houses. We first went and did an Easter egg hunt at Grandma Ropelato's. Mya caught on very quickly! She loved it.



On the way over to my parent's house, Mya's lid on her cup was loose and spilled an entire sippy cup of milk all over her. So she went naked for a while. But she was sporting the whole Mardi Gras look.
I spilled some water and quickly cleaned it up and went in the other room. After a few minutes, I looked in to check on Mya and saw my little Cinderella.

I loved her dress and thought she looked so pretty. This is her posing (or praying) for my mom's picture. I told you she likes to pray.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Mya is such a cutie!

Rebecca said...

She's so pretty! She also has got some awesome morning hair. Just like her mom.

Lisa said...

I love all the shots you got of Mya. It really shows off her fun personality.

Natalie Ropelato said...

She looks adorable !!!!!