Monday, April 20, 2009

Cousins!

Mya is lucky to have a cousin so close to her age. Zoe is 3 weeks older than Mya they love each other. Whenever they see each other they have to hug and kiss. If Zoe is ever sad, Mya will be sad with her, and if Mya ever gets her diaper changed, Zoe wants hers changed as well. We watched Zoe the other day for a couple of hours and they loved playing with each other. I think they'll be good friends growing up.




4 comments:

Dawn said...

that is so fun to have little cousins to play with. They are both so darn cute!

Rebecca said...

How fun!

Trichelle said...

That is so cute. I remember loving to play with my cousins, and I was lucky to have so many close to my age too. What a fun time.

heidi said...

Wow! Mya's cousin is so dang cute! (so is Mya)