Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dinners On The Cruise Ship

The cruise was a lot of fun and there was a lot of food! It was really good and you could order as much as you wanted because you've already paid for it! Dinner was fun and interesting with Mya. It seemed like she got tired about half way every night (right before we would get our main course). I did like that when they would pass out the menus they would take her order (and any of the younger kids) so she would get it right away. I have a lot of pictures from dinners on the cruise, so here you go:
This was the first night. Mya thought that it was okay to bathe herself with ice water in a nice restaurant. Whose child is that? (It was actually really cute and funny).
This is formal night. Mya wore her dress from Trichelle's family. I just love it!
We bought her this dress in Mexico! She looks so pretty in it!
She loved eating everyone's lemons. They'd come with the shimp cocktails and they would just pass them down to her. She also loved the shrimp. Who knew my child would like seafood?
These next two are from the last night on the ship.
She was really tired so we let her roam under the table.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I had totally forgot about her bathing herself at dinner. Glad you blogged it because that was funny! I'm ready to go again, how about you?