Monday, February 9, 2009

5 More Days!

We are getting so excited! It's only 5 more days until we leave. It's always so nice to get away and we are so excited for this opportunity. We will be doing the Book of Mormon tour in Mexico and Guatemala. Last night just got us so excited to go when we went to Justin's parents and talked about the itinerary and other details about the trip. I think this will be such a testimony booster about the Book of Mormon. The places we'll be and tying it in with who in the Book of Mormon lived there and putting it all into real life instead of reading it all. It will be amazing. This week will be crazy getting ready though, but what a reward in the end!

2 comments:

Brax said...

I'm so glad that you are excited. It will be wonderful. I am excited too! Warm Weather here we come! :)

Randee Mayes said...

I'm sooooooooooo jealous!!! Have a wonderful time!!!