
I know I say this all of the time, but I can't believe how big Mya seems to me. A few weeks ago I went to our ward's enrichment night. Justin watched in the nursery and this is what I walked into. She just looked so big just hanging out on the chair eating breadsticks with all of the other big kids. Every once in a while, if it's my week in nursery and Justin can't take Mya to Elder's quorum, I take her to nursery. She is so big. She'll color with the other kids and play with the toys. She still has 6 months, but she fits in with the other kids (other than she doesn't talk or walk and is much smaller).
2 comments:
She is growing up so fast! I think it is just so fun to see her every other week and all the new things that she is doing. It's so amazing at how fast little children learn things.
You could send her to our nursery. I'll take her!
Post a Comment