Saturday, January 24, 2009
Gettin' In Shape
So some of my friends are doing a Biggest Loser thing and it took me a while to get into it. I finally got into it this last week and a half. I got a treadmill (for free) last summer or fall and Justin moved it so I can use it easier. I love that thing. I set it on Cardio and I can totally handle it. I walk for 3 minutes and run 3 mintues, etc. I've noticed such a difference just in the last week. I've had more energy lately and I've pushed myself with trying new things on the treadmill. I'll sprint the last 30 seconds of my run or different things like that. I hit 2 miles and I wasn't even sweaty afterwards. I've noticed such a difference in my run at the end then the first time I tried it 3 weeks ago. Doing this competition has kept me dedicated to stick with it. My other incentive to stick with this has been our cruise in a few weeks. I just kept thinking about my swimsuit and not knowing if my board shorts would fit yet (last year for Lake Powell they didn't fit...granted I just had Mya a few months before). Guess what? They fit! So thanks Randee for starting this. It was a good idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So you're saying you're getting ready to run a 1/2 marathon!?! (next January, Pensacola beach)
good job Natalie, way to keep healthy!
Post a Comment