Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Tidy Daughter!

So this is proof that Mya really does clean up after herself sometimes and likes to clean when I do. Every time I start cleaning up her toys, she picks some up and puts them away with me. This is from our computer room. I was on the computer and so I could do what I needed to, I handed Mya our mug of pens and pencils to keep her busy. After 1 minute, she had all of the pens, pencils and markers spread out across the room. But I just ignored it and let her play. A few minutes later I looked over and she had everything cleaned up. She found a lid to a box we have had in this room and put all of the pens in there!

This is from Oreos. I had given Mya a piece of Oreo and she took it out of her mouth getting black, soggy oreo all over her hands. She then decided to decorate our wall. I then handed her a rag and told her to wash the wall, and with Justin's help, she was excited to clean it. Even after it was clean she wanted the rag back to wipe the floor. I love her!

1 comment:

Brax said...

I love her too. She is a very fun, cute little girl!