
It amazes me how much Mya has changed! The things she knows how to do now just catch me off-guard and I just think how much she just seems like a little girl now and not so much a baby. She is all of a sudden motherly to stuffed animals. About a week or two ago she crawled into my niece Megan's room and stared at her stuffed animals. She probably was in there for 5 minutes talking to the animals. I left her for a few minutes and she was still in there staring at the animals. She loves it when I pull out a stuffed animal from her bag...but she's still weary. Since stuffed animals used to scare her, she is still cautious to big dog stuffed animals, dancing and singing animals, and any that have "caution" written all over them. (She is such her mother's daughter!)
She also got her first tooth! The day after Thanksgiving she got it...so the 28th...The bad thing though is I think tooth #2 is coming in because she is way clingy and hasn't been sleeping good. But it is way cute!
1 comment:
Oh Nat...she is growing up so fast! Thanks for always keeping me 'in the know' with her.
Post a Comment