So Channel 5 news did this story about blogs that I've decided to go private. Let me know any of you that follow this blog and I'll send you an invite. Here's the link to the story for any who are interested: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330
Hey Nat...so I would LOVE an invite to your blog :) My e-mail is erin.woodbury86@gmail.com.... Your family is so cute! I loved the ladybug costume! -Erin
well I guess i have to admit I am a blog stalker but...if you don't mind, we'd like an invite (psst...I am Justin's cousin). lol, Stacey stacey2517@hotmail.com
14 comments:
Hey I heard about that too, I was thinking of going private too. But I would definitely love an invite.
you know I want an invite. :)
Us too:
lcoombs19@hotmail.com
Please send us an invite:
erinropelato@yahoo.com
Scott, Erin and girls
Pick me! Pick me!
Natalie, we would like an invite. I love seeing and reading about how cute Mya is. natalie@toptenreviews.com
There's nothing really interesting on your blog, so don't bother with me.
Lisa
Just kiddin!
of course you better invite me.:)
Of course we want an invite. How else can we stay somewhat connected to our family!!! The kids sure enjoy seeing all of the pictures.
can i have an invite? i love reading your blog and seeing what you, justin, and mya are up to. amitymock@gmail.com
Hey Nat...so I would LOVE an invite to your blog :) My e-mail is erin.woodbury86@gmail.com.... Your family is so cute! I loved the ladybug costume!
-Erin
Nat, you would be in soooooo much trouble if you forgot us!!!!
better invite me!!
well I guess i have to admit I am a blog stalker but...if you don't mind, we'd like an invite (psst...I am Justin's cousin). lol, Stacey
stacey2517@hotmail.com
Post a Comment