Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag Time!

Okay, I've been tagged twice, once for Mya and one for Justin, so I've better get going. This one is for Mya. Lisa tagged her so I need to say 5 facts about Mya.

1. Mya is not a serious baby! She loves playing. Everything is a game, and if it's not, we make it into one. I really don't think she gets this from me. She is always making me laugh! We will be doing nothing and she will come up and just do the "get you" scream and crawl on me. Like I said, everything is a game.

2. Explorer! Talk about being interested in everything. Justin and I just laugh when she gets in the mood to explore because it's like we all of a sudden don't matter and she just crawls off into another room. If we want to keep her occupied for a little while, we give her something she's never played with before, and that will keep her happy for a good 5 minutes while she is trying to figure out what it is and what she can do with it.

3. Copy Cat. She's getting to that age. We eat, she eats. We go up the stairs, she follows. She is seriously my little shadow. I knock on the wall, she hits the wall. It is so cute.

4. Cuddly! I love that about Mya. Even though she is always on the go, she still likes to take time to cuddle. I love night time after her bath when I can just rock and sing to her. Mondays and Saturdays are my favorite because I am on no time schedule since I'm off work those days and we seriously spend most of her time awake playing and cuddling.

5. Strong. Justin and I were just talking about this tonight about how strong she seems. She was rolling over by 4 months, scooting at 6, and now crawls up and down stairs, pulls herself up to everything, and walks around whatever she is standing up to. I know, a lot of babies can do this, but I'm still a biased mom who is way proud of her baby!

I tag:
Josh
Kimi
Ella
Ivy
Brittney

2 comments:

Dawn said...

is that tag to Kimi a pay back? :)

Rebecca said...

Look at those Eyes!!! She's gorgoeus! I love hearing things about here, since I'm not there to experience them :(.