Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let It Snow!

Holy cow this weekend was crazy, but I loved it! I couldn't believe it when I woke up to inches of snow. Our poor neighbors...since the snow was so heavy, part of their tree was on their car, another part out in the road, and the other part was leaning the other direction. It was a big shady tree, too. Justin was over that night helping them cut it up and getting it off the road and car.

Mya was wearing a way cute outfit that day and I thought it would be so cute to get a picture of her with the snow, but then I spaced it but did get a picture the next morning before the snow melted. It melted a lot by this time, but it still covered the ground.
I was curious to see what she would do about the snow...she of course ate it! I can't believe I even wondered. Everything goes in her mouth.

I loved it though because it reminded me of winter and even though fall is my favorite, winter just has a feel to it that I love. Life kind of slows down and I take in more of the every day moments. That's exactly how it seemed this weekend and I just think snow is so pretty, too! So I'm glad it's gone for now so I can enjoy the fall, but I can't wait for it to come again.

No comments: