
Here's how this game goes: I'll be in the kitchen,
making dinner or something like that, and I'll hear Mya make a little "Ah." But it sounds close, so I usually look around (you think I'd learn by now) and sometimes I'll even start to walk upstairs looking for her, and then I'll see her sitting on top of our wall divider, just smiling as big as she can! She thinks it's so fun and cool to trick me! "She's so tricky!"
4 comments:
Ummmm...should she be up there unsupervised? I know she is "advanced" and all, but really!?!?
So glad that Justin has fun with his toy that "he made".
holy cow, that makes my heart jump just seeing the pics of Mya up there.
Mya is so adorable. I love seeing her pictures. Some of her expressions remind me of Justin when he was little. She is a cutie!
Wow, she's a really good climber.
Post a Comment