
Mya is at the age where she likes to be with someone all of the time.
It's gotten to the point where I am taking showers with her standing next to the tub while she's dropping toys in the tub, I am having to make our kitchen our new toy room, and now she's wanting to be held while I'm getting ready in the mornings. It's making my goal to be to work at 10 almost impossible. So, even though I've bought cupboard locks and just haven't put them on yet, I've found my babysitter! I take out the things she can't have, and let her go to town as I get ready. It's really helped a lot!
Other new things about Mya, she claps, stands up to anything and walks around furniture, says "Mom" and "Dad" or "Dad Dad Dad Dad" and "Mom Mom Mom Mom," she is about to cut a tooth (which that has been fun), and is just more loving and fun every day!
4 comments:
I'm so glad that you've found another use for your tampons. She's such a doll! I've missed out on so much.
I was thinking the same thing Rebecca was. Mya is getting so busy and adventurious. What a fun stage!
me too!
that is thinking the same thing about the tp's :)
Post a Comment