
I still have a little more to do, but am just not sure what yet for our room.
The kitchen is my big project. I haven't been sure what to do because I have that big wall that extends past the kitchen. But I've finally figured it out and have almost gotten everything together for that.

I just have to paint my shelves now and buy a few picture frames and I think I'm good to hang everything.
I feel like my mom lately I've been doing so many crafts. That's pretty much all I've been doing in my spare time during the weekends. I have a table in our basement that has had unfinished crafts that I've either started or gotten the stuff to do, but just haven't taken the time to do them. We'll, I'm almost done.

I decided I just needed to get the other stuff done before I started on my kitchen crafts. I've been way happy with how everything has turned out. Randee, Amanda, and Becky came over tonight to do the one with the 3 pieces of metal to hold pictures with me. It was way fun to have them all there doing it with me.
1 comment:
i love looking at the crafts you make with your friends and your sister. you are so creative. i would love to see your house someday. i love the saying in your bedroom.
Post a Comment