What did we do on the other days of our long weekend? Well, some of you may know how much I 'love' our 13 year old appliances in our kitchen. So it's good news to say that our dishwasher finally started giving us problems (leaking). So we were able to go buy us a new one! Even though it went out a month after our insurance went out, we were still excited to get a new one and were able to get a good deal with the holiday sales! You might not ever hear me say this again, but I was actually excited to do the dishes once we put in our new dishwasher!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
4th of July Weekend
What did we do on the other days of our long weekend? Well, some of you may know how much I 'love' our 13 year old appliances in our kitchen. So it's good news to say that our dishwasher finally started giving us problems (leaking). So we were able to go buy us a new one! Even though it went out a month after our insurance went out, we were still excited to get a new one and were able to get a good deal with the holiday sales! You might not ever hear me say this again, but I was actually excited to do the dishes once we put in our new dishwasher!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment