Friday, May 4, 2012

Parker's 2nd Birthday & Justin's Birthday

Super behind on the blog...so I was thinking where to start?  The first pictures I found were of Parker's 2nd birthday so I'll start there!

We decorated his room after he fell asleep the night before so when he woke up it was balloons everywhere!
We opened presents before Justin went to work.  He loved his scooter!
I took the day off of work and took the kids to Arctic Circle for lunch.
That night we had family and friends over for ice cream sundaes and cupcakes!

It was such a fun day.  I love this kid!  He has so much energy but is so sweet!  He LOVES milk!  He always has his sippy cup with him full of milk.  He is so tall for how old he is!  On his 2 year appointment he was 50% on his weight and 85% on his height. 

We didn't go to dinner that night because we had just gone to dinner a few nights before for Justin's birthday.  We went to Ruby River that night.  The kids love going to dinner with us...such a special treat and it definitely makes for fun memories.

No comments: